Withdrawal Process

A full term’s (three months) notice, in writing, must be given to the school office before withdrawal of a child from the school. If notice of withdrawal is not given on time, one full term’s fees in lieu of such notice will have to be paid to the school. Transfer Certificates will be issued after all dues to the school are settled.